Leasing a Safety Track System
- Leasing Pays for Itself: Therefore leasing allows you to purchase the equipment you need without imposing upon your company’s cash flow. Also, lease payments are made from future dollars, providing present savings, as today’s dollars are worth more now than future dollars.
- Leasing Preserves Credit Lines and Capital: Leasing provides an additional source of funds which supplements existing credit lines. Your available capital is increased because other credit lines are left unencumbered for operations, expansion and acquisitions.
- Leasing Can Reduce Taxes: Unlike loan payments, lease payments may be fully deductible as an operational expense.
- Leasing Provides Flexibility: Monthly or periodic payment terms ranging from 12 to 60 months, allow for simplified budgeting. Your payment schedule can cover all the costs associated with acquiring equipment, including installation, training, maintenance support and freight.
- Leasing Can Guarantee Obsolescence Protection: Under special programs with LCA, you can upgrade the equipment you lease from LCA, during or at the end of your lease period, as technological advances occur or as your needs grow.
Standard Leasing Options
- 10% Buy-Out Plan
- 10% Security Payment & $1.00 Buy-Out
- $1.00 Purchase Plan:
We also offer Special Purpose Finance Plans Including:
- Municipal Lease Programs
- Deferred Payment Programs
- 90 Days – Same as Cash – Programs
- Zero Down Lease Programs
- Step Payment Program
- Seasonal Payment Programs
Click here to download our Leasing Application (PDF Format).